- Alfresco Blinds Significantly reduce temperatures and control glare.
- Awning Natural light can be a beautiful design element.
- Exterior Blinds money by reducing cooling costs, fading and deterioration.
- Interior Blinds We pride ourselves on giving you only the very best quality
- Plantation Shutters Available in a range of materials, from Basswood Shutters
- Roller Blinds Our Screen Blinds, “See Through” Blinds and Roller Blinds
Timber, Rialto and SMRT Plantation Shutters
Hand crafted furniture for your windows
Available in a range of materials, from Basswood Shutters, Kiri Shutters, Western Red Cedar Shutters, PVC Vinyl SMRT Shutters and Aluminium Shutters. All Shutters Australia products are manufactured to our high standards, specifically for Australian conditions.
SMRT Shutters are made from High Tech Polymers with an Aluminium Core for added strength. They won’t warp, crack or split like wood. With a tough paint finish and available in Clearview or Plantation Tilt, Shutters are virtually indestructible with normal use.
Fast growing Plantation Timber such as Kiri or Poplar used in our Wood Plus+ Range not only helps with Global Sustainability, but can provide a superior and lower cost finished product by reducing inputs and transportation. Buying direct from growers and using resources that originate close to our production facilities reduce cost, transportation and “middle man’ margins helping save money and inputs to Global Warming.
As one the most experienced Planation Shutters suppliers in Sydney, Shutters Australia is a must when it is time to buy Planation Shutters. Rialto Aluminium Shutters for interior and exterior give one more reason to call us and see why we are the leaders in plantation shutters.
With a wide range of louver widths and frames to help achieve that special look, individually created for you. 52mm, 63mm,89mm, 114mm louvers available.
Life Time Warranty on Shutters and Blinds
The Premium Range of blinds, awnings and plantation shutters and are covered with our 100% Life Time Warranty. To find out more call (02) 8858 0900