A group of blinds composed of horizontal slats is called the Venetian blinds . Each slats are connected with each other so they will coincide when the blind is shut.
Timber Venetian Blinds
• Painted Timber Blinds and Natural Stained Timber Blinds.
• 50mm, 63mm, “No-holes” Timber Blinds. Custom made Valance is included
• Kiri timber blinds are 30% lighter than Western Red Cedar and 1/3rd the weight of PVC Venetian Blinds.
Aluminium Venetian Blinds
Sizes of Venetian Blinds slats
• 16mm Micro to 25mm Slimline and 50mm Classic slat widths.
Colours and finishes
• brushed, metallic or perforated,
PVC Venetian Blinds
PVC blinds can be the perfect solution to rooms such as bathrooms, kitchens or laundries where high humidity and temperature changes can affect normal wooden blinds.
• 63mm and 50mm slat widths.
• Wide range of decorator colours