- Alfresco Blinds Significantly reduce temperatures and control glare.
- Awning Natural light can be a beautiful design element.
- Exterior Blinds money by reducing cooling costs, fading and deterioration.
- Interior Blinds We pride ourselves on giving you only the very best quality
- Plantation Shutters Available in a range of materials, from Basswood Shutters
- Roller Blinds Our Screen Blinds, “See Through” Blinds and Roller Blinds
Natural light can be a beautiful design element with a little sun management. Elegantly managing heat and glare from the sun can be accomplished with Phifer SheerWeave sun control fabrics. Light-filtering qualities diffuse light, reduce glare and help control solar heat gain to make any room a more comfortable environment. A wide range of Fabrics can be used giving pleasant filtered light to a complete darkened room perfect for TV or Movie viewing. Fabric rages include Pheifer, Ferrari, Dixon, Brella, Mermet and Hunter Douglas as used in Luxaflex Awnings.
Sunscreens and awnings can assist in achieving energy efficiency and ratings such as NABERS ratings for homes and businesses and have been used buy Architects, Builders and Developers in Greensmart projects.
Folding Arm Awnings
Patio Alfresco Awnings
Exterior Sunscreens are
• 5-7 times more effective at heat control than interior treatments
• Prevents sun damage to carpet, drapes, and interior furnishings
• Blocks 80-90% of solar heat rays
• Reduces heat transfer and glare
• Available in a variety of colours from Mermet, Ferrari , Phifer
• Keeps home cool in summer
• Rolls up out of sight when not in use
• Motorized or manual
Automation and Motorisation
Automated sun and wind controls are available using famous brands like SOMFY, Nice and i-motion.
With Awning Automation, when the sun comes out, so does the awning. Motorised Awnings extend with the push of a button, sun sensor or timer, or it can be operated manually. Get the shade you want, when you want it!